Odds Converter - Convert Betting Odds
Enter the odds in any format and click Convert
Odds Conversion Chart
(Also known as Traditional or British)
- Used mainly in the UK and in international horse racing. Becoming less popular online.
- Tell you the amount of profit relative to your stake if you win your bets.
- For example, if you bet £10 at odds of 3/1, you receive £30 profit if you win.
Don't forget that you also get your stake returned with most winning bets.
(Also known as European)
- Common around the world but especially in Europe. Standard on betting exchanges such as Betfair.
- Convey the total amount you will receive if you win, including the return of your stake.
- For example, if you bet £10 at odds of 3.75, you will receive £37.50 in total if you win.
Superstitious players sometimes avoid odds like 1.3 because they “contain” the number 13!
(Also known as American)
- Used by most US bookmakers.
- Based on a straight single bet (on a single outcome, without a points spread)
- If the moneyline is positive, the amount quoted is the amount you would win on a $100 bet.
- If it is negative, the amount quoted is what you would need to bet to win $100.
Looking for a place to bet? Check out OnlineGamblingSites.net for reviews and recommendations.